Monday, June 30, 2008

Wear Your SeatBelts !!! (Only the 1st and last paragraph refers to the title)

I've never been on a roller coaster before...well not the super high and fast outdoor roller coaster... it's been nearly 7months since i rode 1...the not so high and fast type of roller coaster of coz... it was last December when me and 9 friends went to Genting to chill after our Form 5... We rode the "Flume Ride" on our 2nd day...it was kinda of like a roller coaster...."Aww wat the heck am i typing !!!"

ANYWAY~~~ last Saturday i miraculously got up BY myself at 9.00AM...yes...ivy, peng and any other SSLA friends that noes that i love to oversleep myself...wakakakaka !!! Yes people i woke up at 9.00am that day...a friend was calling me that time...i practically lazily half "awakenly"dropped out of bed...crawled to my table to get my annoying hp to stop ringing...(yes i thought my ring tone was annoying at that time ^^... other times i think it rocks ^^... wat can i say i was enjoying my slumber and it disturbed me...)

DD was calling and she asked whether i wanted to hang out at F&E this afternoon...oh and by the way i had already crawled back to my bed and was talking with my eyes closed ready to drop dead asleep again after i hang up...Wakakakaka !!! SO, woke up again at about 12 something...DD came by with taxi with p2 in there at 2pm i think...when to F&E (WE REALLY OUGHT A GET A MEMBERSHIP CARD FROM THAT PLACE !!! The waiters there practically already noes us !!!) And so i ordered my breakfast + lunch together in 1 meal...which cost up to a surprisingly RM7.00 juz for that particular dish...check it out:

Mm~~ looks tasty ehh ?? This RM 7.00 which u can get for
RM 4.50 at a normal mamak stall...
And if u think wat im thinking...the curry is NOT on the table...its juz that the plate's black in colour juz like the freakin' short table that i so juz love to knock my feet at and ALMOST knocking down the drinks for i dunno how many times....

Guess Who and What is this person doing and at Where ^^? I got a brighter picture of this but im afraid the person will 'balas dendam' >.<'''

Ok back on track...i was playing with the guitar...DD was eating...P2 was sending top secret information to the outside world^^...and then came 5-6 ppl from 2007's 5e2...SUCKERS !!! Why u may ask ? Because my dear loyal readers of crap non sense blogs such as mine...from the bottom of my heartless heart i openly willingly politely nicely warmly gave a "long time no see" look to a "friend" i saw with them and that bitch which i DO NOT really like juz ignored me !!! FINE DAMN IT !!! STUFF THAT SNOBBY LOOK OF YR'S UP IN YER ASS FOR ALL I CARE !!!

COOL DOWN

COOL DOWN

COOL DOWN

OK I'M COOLED !!!

(This is the part where my title enters)
Snoopy came by later...we chilled like normal for a while...then we left...of coz we left...Snoopy's car was right in front of the stairs we were walking down from...we got in...she droved...we played...she filled petrol...we played...

She sent P2 home 1st and that is when i felt like i was in a roller coaster for a second there...Snoopy almost missed the turning to reach P2's house but she managed to make a Veeeery sharp turn which made me fly from the left side of the back seat to the right side of the back seat...phew~~~All of us were like: "AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"
P2 made it home safely in 1 piece...and at tat time i decided to put on my seat belt...


KIDS WERE YOUR SEAT BELTS !!!

No comments: