Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stuffs that happened 6days ago in my life...

Ok so where the heck should i start...its been like 6 days since my previous post and recently my laptop got sent to the shop to be reformatted...the shop installed a...unauthorized anti-virus into my laptop and few weeks ago it stop working...cant even scan a 'blardy' thing... Other than my 'fun' experience of sitting at home without my laptop and only with this slow desktop that i am currently using to type this ridiculous full of non sense post... A lot of drama happened again in college...6 DAYS !!! JUZ 6 BLOODY DAYS !!!

So...sunday when to watch KungFuPanda in LM with some highschool friends...p2 told me to come to her house at 10.40am like that and said "U DONT BE LATE ARR !!!" i wasnt late...i was juz early...an hour early...Wakakakaka !!! If im late means i'll be late...if im early means i'll be early...if i am EVER on time, the sky will fall...hell will freeze over or my mom will finally get to strike a lottery...Muahahahahahah !!! The movie started...and the title of the movie came out...strangely i started laughing...my friends thought i lost it...hahahaha !!! I remembered a picture i photoshoped...



Monday...QM exam...easy like kacang~HAHAHAH !!! The rest i forgot wat happened... Tuesday...MS exam...died a horrible dead...T_T sure fail de la...T_T . Wednesday which was yesterday was SSLA's 2nd luncheon...here's some pics to see wat happened (didnt get to take much)

Kendrick drooling over his meal ^^
(On the left) Bryan's the one bitting his cup and showing the 'peace' sign
There's actually a few more pics but im afraid to get murdered in my sleep by them...Muahahahah !!! Ivy P2 and me cabut to secret recipes around 2pm like that...i got pics i wanna edit but no laptop which has my photoshop in it so everyone's gotta wait till next week to check it out...he~he~he~ ^^

Today...woke up late again...as usual ^^ reached class sharp sharp at 8am... Then...in the middle of class my hp sounded :" KONNICHIWA~~KONNICHIWA...!!! KON...NI...CHI...WAAAA !!!!" Panda Chua sms-ed me...the whole class heard it...so damn embarrassing and it was the 3rd time !!! 3rd TIME !!! Anyway~after class went to cafe to makan...andrew came to do his project...later we left for F&E again~~(we should apply for membership cards at there since we go there almost every darn day~)

Andrew punching Aaron blocking (pic continue below)










YOU KNOW HOW TO PUNCH OR NOT ARR MANGKUK !!!???
Horsey and Lil' Devil doing Econs assignment for us ^^
Later Snoopy came by again to ask me to pose for her homework again...then we went to smktc to look for our school juniors...wakakakaka !!! Next went inside smktc to kacau kacau some teacher...i dunno why almost the 1st question everyone asked was...studying form 6 ?? We didnt chat much...teachers were bz... Our class teacher saw us and talked more than other teachers...she complained about the school forcing everyone to donate $ for i dunno wat...SHIT SMKTC & SHIT PIBG !!!! Our english teacher said she misses the carrot cake that 1 of my class made made for her last time...Then we went to the canteen...thought the auntie will giv us a discount if we ate there but didnt T_T


No comments: