Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Goodbye k700 and Helloooo~~ k810

k700i...u hav been a good buddy for the past 3 years and a month and i am very "sad" that i hadda sell u away so that i can get a brand new, shiny, clearer cyber shot 3.2mp camera, 1GB, slimmer looking k810i...WAKAKAKAKA !!! ...I am so "devastated" T_T...really... *sob*
We have been through thick and thin *sob* rain and thunder *sob* scratches and dusts *sob...sob* I even remember dumping u on my table like as if u were a book...*sob*

My beloved k700i...R.I.P in the 2nd hand shop...*sob*




And Now~~
Ladies and Gentleman~~
Boys and Girls including...Gay people~~
I present to you~~






My Very Brand New k810i !!!
(ps: I wanted red but it was out so i took gold coz black is kinda common everywhere...)
I was kinda disappointed u noe...i really wanted red coz it looks hot !!! Yea Thats Right people of earth !!! RED is HOT !!! But the damn shop didnt have any red...but other shops did and i was Sooooooo stupid to get mixed up about which place is which... Grrrrr.....!!!

Anyway...wats done is done...now i juz gotta go back to the damn shop again 2moro coz the damn guy didnt send my contacts over...i dun have a single number in my hp...so i pretty much resisting the urge to throw something out of my window...its big enough to throw my chair out...HAHAHAHA !!!


No comments: