Monday, June 2, 2008

My 1st post here (dun mind the crappy stuffs)

Ok, this my 1st post in here so there might be 'some' crappy non-sense in here...actually there will be lots of crappy non-sense in here~ HAHAHAHAHA !!! See...the craps already started...

1st thing's 1st...for those who knows me~good boy & good girl *pat their heads*. For those who DON'T know who am i...jaga-jaga you all...nanti i kejar you then you will know...hehehehehe~

2nd thing is...i've just graduated from high school ( NOW I CAN HATE THAT SCHOOL FOR ALL I WANT !!! DIE !!! ) I just started college in UCSI, doing Foundation in Arts now and later will be doing Mass Communication...I'll continue the story about my 'so-called' college life in a different post later...

3rd, i just got my P license (GET YOUR LIFE INSURANCE !!! ). Learning that time was like hell...the uncle's kancil was old & kinda dirty...MANY stories about this in another post...*i lazy to dig my brain to type everything out now...so bare with me...* hahahahaha !!!!

4th,
im finally willing to take up guitar...again...because in the past i always gave up and continued whatever it is i always do and at the same time keep complaining about which idiot invented this finger torturing instrument...Wakakakakaka !!! Now after 3 successful months of playing but still with the "which idiot invented this instrument"...i can play a few songs that i picked up from the internet...huh?? you wanna listen ?? gimme a guitar and i might play fer ya...

5th,
today my friend just told me that end of the world is near~(OH-NO !!!!! WE GOTTA MOVE TO MARS & VENUS ) Hahahahahaha !!!

No comments: