Saturday, June 14, 2008

Part 2 (Continue from previous post) - Next day

Last night i finally slept after 4am and woke up at 12pm coz hp was ringing...chat chat chat...then went out makan then came home around 2 something i think...the whole time from 2pm until 6pm i was in my room doing QM assignment...manage to do 1st question but 2nd Q i got blur...3dr Q i didnt noe wat the crap it was asking about... Then i on my laptop...click this click that...enter here enter there...see this see that...in the end got fed up and i looked up on how to play Aerosmith's - i dont want to miss a thing guitar chord...its also half baked like all my other musics...

And then......around 6 something i found out that that 2 idiots made me look like a fool yesterday when they knew wat was going on...AND THEY HAV THE FUCKING NERVES TO SMILE AND LAUGH WHEN I BROUGHT IT UP !!! STUFF THAT FREAKING SMILE UP YR GOD DAMN ASS YOU BASTARDS !!! I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I COMPLETELY IGNORED THEY AND SPEED EVERY TIME THE ROAD WAS CLEAR !!! THEY KNEW ABOUT IT AND DIDNT TELL ME !!! AND I WAS THINKING LIKE "ok let me handle this"... SHIT YOU !!! I'LL RUN YOU OVER NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT TO ME AGAIN !!! HUH !!! THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY !! NOW ALL MY DAMN ANGER JUZ SHIFTED OFF THAT CHEATING BASTARD GUY AND WENT TO THAT 2 IDIOT TWO-SHIT-FACE JACKASSES !!!

No comments: