Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flash Back

I hope u wont mine the 'shortcuts' in my spellings coz i noe my 1st post was like an essay with absolutely no sms kinda text...i gotten a bit lazy over the past 24hours...so i told my self why the heck do i wanna waste my time typing it perfectly when it isnt gonna be marked by Usha(high school BI teacher)...hahahaha... Ok back to my original purpose of this post.

All i remember during the past 6months are...working my 1st part time job with totally no fun time at all...1 word to describe is probably...BORING/BORING/BORING & BORING. Worked for 2months plus plus then i stopped...after tat i hanged out from middle of march until may 4th which is when i started UCSI (T.T .....yeah...T.T....back to the books...).

Chinese New Year sucked during family reunion...dun bother asking why...it was fun with my friends...later in March...collected SPM results...i think my results were average...some friendz didnt achieve wat they expected to...(dun wry...it isnt end of the world...its juz end of yr freedom and dive into books). Next went makan steamboat and burned my hand...OUCH !!! Got a scar now...it was part my fault T.T

I got my license around April i think...exam was 'kacang' hahahaha !!!Juz 3days or so after i got my P...i trashed the front bumper....hahahahaha !!! My dad said lucky he didnt get a new car for me......*shit !!!* Errmmm wat else....i almost...allllmost scratched a BMW....BMW weiii....expensive car lehhh....i didnt scratch it of coz...next up is a Honda...speeding and almost didnt hav time to break...few more inches in *BANG !!!*...


1st week in UCSI and i already dont some mischief...1st was in the elevator...2nd was in C block outside audi room...i frighten my friend and she screamed...her voice echoed through out
the whole floor...lucky that time the lift came juz in time so we rushed in before someone caught us...ppl were studying in classes there....WAKAKAKAKAKAKA !!!


Joined this club call SSLAA...lots of funky and fun ppl in it...hope i can get to noe them better b4 they graduate...(some of them are O.L.D.....but i cant tell who izzit) HAHAHAHAH !!! Still getting used to how they work...some of them REALLY noe how to act...especially tat person...

So tat's almost about it...

No comments: