Saturday, June 7, 2008

A day of non sense...

My back's been aching for like the 3rd day and i dunno wats causing it...it not because im old ok !!! I juz turned 18 not 81 for crying out loud !!! Hmph !!!

Anyway back to my blog...its been...ermm...wat...juz 5 weeks since college started and i've already heard so many dramas happened or happening to make a movie out of it. I mean...heck this this college...this is how the world works...no drama no entertainment... I got this friend...i call her a secret keeper/digger bcoz everyone she meets whether they noe her or not...they always end up spilling their beans to her...im not saying its wrong...but i also would like some of it...^^ haha...

The 1 thing i mostly like in college is...sitting in the auditorium room with full force air-conditioning...i noe its weird...hahahaha...but i seldom get to enjoy the shivers of cool air...^^

I dunno wat im typing about right now...its a sunday and i woke up at 3pm coz i slept at 3am last night...wakakakaka !!! I nvr knew why ppl type blogs for in the past...i had a blog in friendster but i seldom type in it anymore...i usually read my friends blog and wat they usually type is always the same...After entering college the way ppl type their blogs sort of changed a little...its become more mature type...not the childish love this love that crap...why that person hate me crap, does that person like me crap...almost every blog i used to read its about those crap...but college no...mostly its about life/future/this and that...

Hi...im back from dinner...2hours later after i typed this blog (up there^) I juz finished reading this e-mail tat was sent to me about this Brazilian dude who can predict the future...i forwarded the e-mail to some ppl...i dunno whether its true and tat many more fatal earthquakes might happen in the near future...but i think its better if ppl actually start cleaning up their mess on earth if they wanna continue with they shitting lives here...i still got tons of stuffs i wanna do so i cant juz die in 5-10 years time !!! NO WAY !!!

I dunno wat to type anymore so later...

No comments: