Thursday, June 12, 2008

Retards !!!

Honestly i actually planned to post a blog everyday after i created this blog..but laziness took over me and here i am again after...5 days since my last blog ^^ A lot has happened during this past 5 days...I made a few new friends...a group of friends were in an accident ( U BASTARD RETARD DRIVER WHO HIT THEM !!! DIE IN HELL !!!)exam's closing in...drama's going on in campus...student council election time...found out im in youtube (I'LL KILL YOU FOR RECORDING ME !!!)
Few days ago my friend msn-ed me saying tat our seniors were involved in an accident on their way back from Penang...I think it was at night when it happened...a damn drunken lorry driver hit their car and flipped it (tats wat i heard). 1 of them had to undergo a minor surgery coz her muscle tore...her hand i think...the rest of the seniors were ok juz shaken up by the incident...BUT THAT BASTARD LORRY DRIVER BETTER GET CAUGHT A GETS WAT HE DESERVES COZ HE JUZ HURT MY SENIOR !!! I DUN CARE WHETHER HIS GOING THROUGH HIS MID LIFE CRISES OR WAT SO EVER I HOPE HE DIES RATHER THAN GOES TO JAIL !!! DAMN U RETARD TO HELL !!! U DUN CARE WAT HAPPENS TO OTHERS !!! I dunno why the hell ppl still drive when they noe they are drunk !!! Wat they think they super strong against alcohol and they can take it ??? Shit Them !!! TRY GETTING HIT ONCE IN A WHILE U DRUNK BASTARDS !!!

Ok time to cool off...
1 hour 30 minutes later...

Been chatting with 5 different ppl in 5 different msn chat box...a bit blur with who is who...hahahaha !!!
I juz started learning Ronan Keating's 'When you say nothing at all' guitar chords...i kinda got hooked to it when 'A' played it the other day so i went looking for the chords...its turning out ok-ok...it is half baked like all my other songs i play...it always sounds weird...but the tune is there...The good thing is tat my fingers dun hurt anymore...YEAH!!! ^^


Ok i've ran out of stuffs to say so im juz gonna disappear for a few more days...
So...im out.

No comments: