Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reality Nightmare >.<'''

Do you wanna know what time i woke up and slept ???
I woke up at 1pm on the 14th and slept at 3.30am on the 16th...
That's a total of 38 + hours damn it !!!
I didn't know why i couldn't sleep...
But after a little chat with a friend on msn last night...
*POPPED*
I figured out why because that particular friend used to be like me...

I asked myself last night...
WHY !!!??? WHY THE HELL MUST IT HAPPENED TO ME !!!
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was seriously freaking myself out in msn last night...I was like :
" SERIOUS ARRR ???"
"REALLY OR NOT ???"

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i think Im gonna be like that for a few days...because that friend took a while to get over it...
Sheeeeesh !!! Getting all creep out again now....

And because of that BlurCarebear cant be
BlurCarebear because BlurCarebear is too busy freaking out !!!

No comments: