Saturday, October 4, 2008

~Hot weather + Ais Kacang = 100Yen Shop~

This is another late post that i was suppose to post a few days ago~
Forgot about it...again~

Another typical day in college...woke up at 8am coz i juz received my morning sms from Ivy.
(Yes readers, i have ppl to wake me up for college every morning-it started recently).

That particular day was tiring, tiring, and even tiring..and damn freaking hot coz of the weather. My moral class at 8 got canceled coz of Raya so me Ivy Gerina & Calvin hung out at the auditorium room until i forgot what time.
(Im kinda mixed up with the time between when Calvin Gerina Ivy & Me went to Dotcom & when Ivy Sam & I went to Secret Recipes to eat lunch...i think-i forgot which 1 was it on that day)

Either way, Gerina Ivy Sam & I went to 100Yen shop to eat ais-kacang.

Clockwise: Chocolate, Strawberry, Peanut & Manggo.

Mm~ we ordered 2 at 1st and said we all share 2. Then another 2 were ordered XP.
Then later 1 friend called me...Gerina & Ivy started disturbing me so i threaten them~

100Yen shop. Tons of stuff from Japan i wanna buy & try ^^
See even the can drinks are longer by 1/4...
I drank that blue can drink
(Forgot what it's called)
It tasted like ice-cream soda for awhile then it tasted like medicine for awhile then went back to ice-cream soda.

We left at 3 something...we walked back in the freaking hot sun...
and we said :"Next time we're gonna drive here".

No comments: