Friday, October 10, 2008

1st Day of Raya~

Another late post that i was meaning to do since last week.
Im just gonna make short coz my 'batteries' are dying out so i gotta hurry or else i'll just forget about this post until the next few days.


Last week was HariRaya, so on the 1st day of raya dad took us all out to hulu langat with some of dad's friends & their families...

We stopped by this so-called hot spring there. Male & female were separated because it was in a Malay community area so...you know la Malays...cant show skin anywhere...People aren't allowed to dip into the water...We just filled the buckets with the hot spring water and dip our feets in...people aren't allowed to show their belly-button while using the hot spring...=.=

We didnt stay long...we left for sungai congkak after 30minutes. I think it was sungai congkak.


Next stop sungai pangsun. Is the spelling correct ??
I remember the last time i came to this river was about a decade ago...
Now its all different...doesn't look like the river that i came to play with my cousins...
My 1st uncle used to bring his family & me & my big bro here when we were kids...

I climbed a tree...

(You dont really believe me do you ??? )

After that it was off to sungai Gabai.
Woah the waterfall there look nice...wanted to go play in the water but cant.
Didnt bring any extra clothes. T.T


After Sungai Gabai my family left to go home because i had plans that afternoon. So we left and dad's friends went to another spot.

I was meeting my high school friends at Station 1 to 'yum cha'.
Honestly i was expecting more people...but never mind la~
We're planning to go on a trip at the end of this year. I dunno if we'll make it happen since NOW we're all in college...no more 2 months end of the year holidays...

Stayed there for a few hours...wracking some noise...play card...no money involved ^^
If played with money i can survive going to expensive places for a few days...HAHAHAHAH !!!

After Station 1 we wanted to go LM to visit 1 friend working there...then the guys all cramped into my car...i drove them all there...=.='''
They said the way i drive was scary...hahahha (really meh~??)

Hung out at LM for awhile then left lor...
I can say every year i at least go to LM for about 20 times...12 years living in connaught...count by your selves....


Next blog
Bye

No comments: