Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Im back

YoYo~
Its 12pm sharp now.
Exactly 24 hours ago
i was in Thailand waiting for the damn
double Decker bus to take me & my family back to Malaysia...

I hurt my back...dunno what or how the hell it happened
Must be of old age...
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA

I haven't uploaded my pics...
So this is just a summary...
(I used to hate doing summaries in school)
*Ssshhhhh...don't tell Pn. Usha*
XP

Left on friday night at 10.30 and arrived on saturday at 7.30am...
Blarrrdy fucking long bus ride...
Rained in the afternoon so stayed in the hotel...
Ate dinner at this nice Thai restaurant up the mountain...
Nice view...had fireworks.

Sunday morning...went to the market there...
Then watched 22 old man chase a stupid ball
in the afternoon.
(football friendly match)
1 - 1 = Draw

Monday- Last minute shopping
Bus came at 12.30
Stopped about 4 times...drove from 12.30 until 10.30pm
10 blarrrrdy hours...
Next time they sit bus
I sit plane.

No comments: