Friday, October 10, 2008

~PADDINGTON~ !!!

Went out with my whole college gang (half actually) on the 2nd Raya. Went to Midvalley coz we wanted to eat pancake...hehe~

Woke up in the morning by my morning sms from Ivy telling:" WAKE UP !!!"
So my mum drove me to Samosa. Saw Ivy's car...Went to mamak to minum pagi & at the same time waited for Gerina & Edward...
Edward drove us...wakakaka !!!
Real gentleman...unlike some guys i know~

So...we got to Midvalley early...walked around for awhile...Saw Celine with 2 more friends/cousins (i dunno) Then saw Sam with 2 guys...'Uncle' Joseph came...then off to Paddington.

Treasure BoxStrawberry NutsMMMMmmm~~~ D.E.L.I.C.O.U.S !!!
I wanna go again~

But after the bill came...i thought that Paddington can wait awhile longer for me to come back ^^

This dish was Sam's one...I forgot the name of the dish but the pancake was scrambled...something like crumbled pancakes...

Its a picture...

I wanna try this at 1st...but after Gerina pointed out the price...I stared into the ceilings...
Just guess how much this cost~
Over Rm50...~.~'''

Then we broke into 2 groups...Celine they all went to watch a movie...Ivy,Gerina,Sam,Edward & me went to Animal Planet...then went to play pool ( i won the 1st round !!! That place very lousy...Fireball better). Then we continued window shopping...
Then later we left MidValley & went to Connaught's McD. I had to belanja ivy & gerina McFlurry ~.~ Chatted until out of control...

After McD, Gerina & Edward went home...i teman ivy to wait for her ride....went to Samoso to minum...again...and "king sum si"

I forgot what time we left...But overall...it was a fun day...loved Animal Planet...almost wanted to kidnap the animals ^^

No comments: