Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beware !! This Feline SUES PEOPLE !!!

Hey you !!! Yeah you...!!! The one taking my picture. Hey pay attention when someone's talking to you BUSTER !!! And stop sticking that camera at my face OK !!???

You DO know that i can sue you for taking my picture without my permission !!! Hey just because I'm a cat doesn't mean i don't have rights !!!
.........
.........
*tick-tock*
.........
.........
*tick-tock*
........
........
........
(After 5 minutes)

Ohh alright just 1 picture OK?? And THAT'S IT !!! Just 1 OK !!???

Is this pose OK ? Does it make my butt look big ?? Are you sure ??? This Egyptian cat pose is my best one EVVVER~ Trust me !!! It makes the Siamese twin cats look like fur balls.
Hey i made a JOKE !!! I actually made a JOKE !!!

Ooo that feel great~ Ohhh yeah~ A little higher please~ Ahhh thanks.
That hit the spot...Careful with my fur, it took me hours to get it smooth and clean...
A little harder please~Ooo I can get used to this~ Carry on...carry on~

Oops !!! Sorry about the mess...Stuart Little stopped by earlier and we had a nice bowl of milk and animal snacks. Let me just clean up so that we can get back to petting me and making me feel comfortable.

Ohh wait wait i haven't finished cleeeeaning~yet~ Ooo that can wait... Yes the same spot please Thank You~ Lower, yes lower~ Ahh~

Hey are those Hush Puppies slippers you wearing ??? I was part of the designing group !!! Really !!! Go ask The Alley Cats. They know everything !!!
We had a board meeting between Cats & Dogs about naming the brand and 51% of everyone agreed to name it as "Hush Puppies" instead of "Hush Kittens". Apparently there was a double crossing fur ball that made the 50% rise to 51%.
It was originally a draw between us Cats & Dogs but that two tail good for nothing feline fur ball got bribed by those mutts into giving them it's vote !!!

Hey Wait !!! Those aren't Hush Puppies slippers !!!

Ooo~ Maybe i should hire you as my personal masseuse~ Ahhh this feels like heaven~
Hey Wait !!! Do all cats really go to Heaven right after they die or gets run over by a car ?? Because i saw this old cartoon once a long long time ago called "All DOGS Go To Heaven".
Can i sue Heaven if i end up going to Hell ? Can I ?? Because it won't be fair to only allow dogs into Heaven. Is it written in the Law books ??? Just so you know...I read. Err hello~ i live in a University~
Nothing shocking...Duhh~

Hey you leaving already ??
Ohh Ok...come visit me again next time. Ohh bring me some Friskies...The food here aren't helping to keep my fur healthy and shiny. And help me find out whether i can sue Heaven if Cats aren't allowed in !!! Thanks !!!
I'll lick you clean as thanks next time !!! Ooh and forget about me talking about suing you for taking my picture. Do you mind framing it up for me after washing it ??

Meeeeeow~!!!


(COMMENT PLEASE !!! Meeeeow !!!)

No comments: