Sunday, November 2, 2008

~The Road Not Taken~


I am torn between 2 choices.

Should i choose choice A,
Or

Should i choose choice B.

Either 1 is tempting but i have to choose 1.


I wanna choose both but daddy said "No".

I told mummy i cant have both but all she said was "So".


I know i am acting greedy but it is part of me.

If i were to make a choice without complaint, then it won't be me.


If i choose choice A i will have something new to enjoy.

If i choose choice B i will get to go somewhere fun and enjoy.

But a choice must be made to move on.


(A : New Car)
(B : Go Overseas)


Choice A
I have been waiting for a new car since the past 2 months.
But daddy's been stalling and escaping the topic.

Choice B
The last time i went on a family vacation was...*thinking*...in 2004 before my dad started his new business.
After that was work work work.

No comments: