Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey I got TAGGED !!!

1. What is your name?
* Carina Lee aka CareBear (I still dont know how i got that nickname)


2. How old are you?
* Born in 1990, you do the math.


3. What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
* Hmm lets see: 1st, handphone 2nd, laptop 3rd......... MODEM TO CONNECT TO THE BLOODY INTERNET !!!


4. Are you amazing?
* Oooo am i ? I flattered...Really... Geez am i amazing ???


5. What is the brand of the phone you are using?
* SonyEricsson K810i... i hate it. Yes i hate it and i wanna change to C902 but the fucking price isn't helping my bank account.


6. What color is your phone?
* A very super dull gold. I originally wanted RED but the damn low supplier only had black and gold. Black's too common so i thought gold would look cool. That certainly backfired.


7. Have you slept in school before?
* Ahhh how i missed those days of sleeping in class...Oh i still am doing it ^^


8. How long are you online in a day?
* Im rarely on in the morning or noon. BUT i can stay on from 6pm to 3am by just chatting on msn.


9. How would you describe yourself?
* Blur + Noisy + Quiet + Boring + Clumsy + SuperActive + Joker + ????? = CareBear


10. What's your favourite topic to talk about?
* I don't actually know. If there is anything i'll make sure to tell you...


11. Which teacher do you like?
* So far i don't think i ever liked any of my lecturers in college. If you say high school...ahh that i can say. My form 1 english teacher Pn Lim, moral teacher Pn Chan, form 2 moral teacher Pn Joyce, form 4-5 class teacher Pn Nalini, and best of all Pn Usha my english teacher who loves to bug me at every english question she asks everytime. Another reason of why she loves to bug me is because my brother was her favorite student and then once she found out that i was relate to him i automatically became her favorite. Which i don't really mind...really i enjoyed the attention ^^ (is my answer a bit long? )


12. Who do you think is the most handsomest in your class?
* Handsomest hmm...is that actually a word ?? ok ok back to the question. Its hard to separate the stylish and the handsome ones from each other. So i'll get back to you once i figure it out.


13. Who are you currently aiming on?
* Who ? I aiming at my brother who promised to buy me a new handphone back from UK which was totally 10 months ago...


14. Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
* Sadly no. Even if there is any secrets i would use it to my advantage. Yes i would do that with no hesitation.


15. How do you rate your siblings?
* 3-10 for younger brother and 7-10 for older brother IF he gets me my new hp ^^


16. Are your siblings gorgeous?
* no comment. SERIOUSLY no comment.


17. Do you judge people?
* If im in the mood to. Absolutely yes. But if i know that person, I'll think about it then open my big mouth.


18. Do you run?
* Unless im super totally late for class.


19. Are you lazy to tag people?
* Err hello~ i just found out what TAG meant !!!


20. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
* Mom


21. What is 2 + 2?
* 22 or 4 ? Take your pick.


22. Who is your idol?
* Idol...idol...nope.


23. Are you a monster?
* Oh yes... When CareBear becomes ScareBear ^^


24. Do you play with Barbie dolls?
* I used to. But after i got FREAKED out by chucky...No Way i getting near dolls.


25. What was the last movie you watched?
* In the cinema or anywhere? Cinema was Babylon AD which had a super not logical ending. Anywhere was Tropic Thunder. It wasn't that funny.


26. What do you think of your English?
* Oh i was in the tops in my class for English. I would say its 70% perfect XP


27. What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
* I loved BM in my primary days...but it got flushed down the drains in high school. I was lucky enough to get a C for my SPM.


28. Who do you hate?
* I don't wanna reveal any of them. *pst pst it might shock you*

29. Do you love yourself?
* I'll love myself when i feel like loving myself.


30. Blurt out 5 random words.
* Phew this is final OVER !!!

No comments: