Monday, November 3, 2008

~Endless Sleep~

Woke up at 1.30pm today.
Didn't have class.

Went down stair to look for my breakfast,

or more appropriately , my lunch.

But all the kitchen had was maggi which i despise to eat.

The taste just gets to me.


So i waited for mum to come back with dad.

After they had to go out again after they came back.

In the end i had to go out & buy my own lunch.

Came back, makan then played GameBoy for awhile.


Mom Dad came back, went up stair.

I thought about studying for awhile and i did.

Took out my Accounts assignment and wanted to try doing it.

But i got confused.

I forgot which question was mine.

Was it Q2 or was it Q3 ?


I made a wild guess and said "Ok must be Q2".
So study was what i did.
It was 3.00pm.
But after less than 1 hour, i went to lie on my bed for awhile.
Said to myself "Ok 15 minutes only".

......4 hours later......

Woke up at 8.00pm.
Saw the PS2 had just came back for servicing.

Ate dinner and on-ed my laptop.


Msn Msn Msn Msn Msn until now, 12.30am.

Missed my TV show.

Never mind, there's a repeat on Saturday.


And now im here blogging what the hell i did for the whole day.

Im still sleepy you know..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

swt"""!!!
u r trying to edit my colours hor??hahaha!!!welcome...welcome!!!

Anonymous said...

lol...i see a lot of ppl oso put like tat mah~
somemore look more colourful..
after too dull ppl will stop coming to see carebear's blog T.T

Anonymous said...

wakakkakaa.......betul kah???hahahaha........