Monday, November 24, 2008

Are you a Dreamer ?

I have a question I've been wondering for the past decade...
Why do people have dreams ??
What are dreams ??
Are they fantasies projected by our mind about our everyday life ?
Are dreams suppose to make whatever we see or experience while we are awake better or worse ?

Because my friend sent me a whole season of Gossip Girl few days ago,
And i was kinda into it because it caught my interest.
Then that afternoon while i taking a nap i sought of dreamed about it.
And the weird thing is that is seemed very real.
I was IN the show itself. It was soooo cool...until i was rudely awaken by the knocking on my door.
It was like reality was the dream and the dream was reality.
I thought it was because i watched 7 episodes straight without breaks. ^^

And then i got cut off at episode 15 because my pendrive was full with some other stuffs
Then i spent the whole afternoon looking for the rest of the episodes
But sadly it was only available in the US.
I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!
THAT IS SO UNFAIR !!! I HATE YOU !!!

Ok thats it for now...
Over n out.

No comments: