Saturday, November 22, 2008

Issues of the month...

It's been a long time since i posted anything...i know i know i was meaning to type out how my recent holiday trip to Singapore but stuffs in college seemed to distract my mind from doing so. So until my mind feels like typing out my crappy trip, i will just keep my story for next time...BUT i would really like to share some other stuffs.

1st and foremost, I just found out i got barred from taking my crappy Positive Psychology paper in finals. Yes it seems that CareBear is being a little baddie in this semester and according to my 'lovely' lecturer, it seemed that i skipped too many classes. Honestly i don't remember how many classes i skipped because it can't be helped. THE CLASS IS INSANELY B.O.R.I.N.G !!!! I only remember skipping last week because i was already on my way to Singapore (my passport can prove it) then on 10th Oct was because of the preparation for our Halloween Party (Seniors can be witnesses) and i think a couple times me and some friends skipped class to go for a drink ^^. That's it and now i gotta find some way or some miracle so unbar myself so i don't have to resit the fucking subject again. (PP sucks)

Then there was a little problem in another subject that i was taking. It was not the about the subject but the people in that class. We were given an assignment to do. Three assignments actually. The 1st and 2nd are finally done. Now is the 3rd which is where the problems are getting fucking annoying...little problems started during our 1st assignment. Me and a friend contributed our share of ideas and stuffs, we did our work even though we missed a couple of meetings. And you wanna know what im thinking ??? Im thinking the other group members are depending on us to do the work. 1 of them aren't doing anything at all and they're not bothered about it but when me and my friend just skip 1 fucking meeting for the 3rd assignment to do another assignment which was gonna due in 2 days...they go all out complaining we are not cooperating. Yes i damn know that it is our fault for not telling them in advance but we contributed most of everything and for fucking damn once do it by themselves and let us off for awhile. And because of that i got into a little disagreement with another friend who was defending them. Kanasai !!! Im blardy happy this is the last assignment.

And now there are problems in my group of friends. I don't know how it happened but i kinda know when it started. It was right after that incident 'with that person' and after that everything went haywire. At first i thought it was because of the stress of coming exams and last minute assignments but now i don't feel that it is the problem. Some of us are acting weird and some are distancing themselves. I keep asking myself what the hell happened but no answer came to me...I just wish everything will be back to normal after the exams or whatever it is because i kinda missed hanging out together with everyone.

No comments: