Friday, November 7, 2008

How ungrateful people can be...

I honestly dunno what's the fucking problem. Its like me and my group of friends like to attract weird problematic maniacs. Recently during the beginning of this semester, we met a new friend. A girl. I thought she was gonna be normal and we can hangout like usual. But whose to know she had a little "too super-duper" sensitive side.

At 1st we all hung out and nothing really happened. Then she started to get REALLY BLARRRDY clingy to me. *If you are reading this, THIS IS TRUE !!!* Everyone in the gang noticed. I started to creep out. Yes you didn't read wrong. 'C.R.E.E.P-O.U.T' . Not everyone likes to be held hand-in-hand every time they are near each other or have their shoulder hooked onto another hand. Not everyone are lesbians or gays, so dun make them feel like they are one.

And even though she didn't do anything mean to me but she trashed my friends without thinking about their feelings but only of her own...and i fucking didn't like that.


*The rest are classified information*


Then now, my moral group just bumped into another fucking problem. We have 9 people but 1 had to leave because he some problems with UCSI. And he also was a little problem in our group.
I tell you, my group has a King and Queen of Excuses. They never fail to find an excuse. The King left already now the Queen is causing major problems to us.

We're already in a slump and that bitch is cracking stupid senseless cold jokes while we are trying to solve our problem. I wasted my effort being nice to her. Didn't do her job AT ALL and she had the fucking thick face to show up asking whether we finished our moral folio. That bitch didnt do her work so 3 members including me had to work our butts off until late at night finishing her job.


Then yesterday we had our meeting and said to come today for our moral presentation rehearsal, that bitch said ok ok no problem just sms her the time. I smsed her 3 times that night and no fucking reply.

Today morning everyone came except her. We said to meet at 8.30am. We smsed and called her i dont know how many fucking times but no one replied or answered the hp. Then finally at 12pm she smsed me asking "wad for?"

WHAT IS THE FUCKING BITCH ASKING THAT FOR ??? I totally exploded in class when she smsed me that sms. Scolded her nicely through sms. She didnt reply me after i sent my friends and my anger to her. Told her nicely to come at 8.30 but didnt come. Expects us to do all the fucking work and she just collect her points. WELL FUCK OFF LA BITCH !!! We all made sure you will get less than half the total marks and if you dare to not show up for presentation day, we will fucking kick you off our group and you can fuckingly go reseat your moral for the 3rd time. We know why you had to reseat for the 2nd time. PADAN MUKA LA !!!

I wont fucking bother to be nice to you d. Waste of breath...Dammit !!!

1st time got this mad at a fellow group member.
We can always kick you out anytime we want.
Dont fucking play with us just coz you're from Science !!!

No comments: