Monday, August 22, 2011

Life of a Princess


This little compound is too small to fit a Princess.

When are those humans getting me my royal doggie bed? These filthy stinking old tiles are filthy, stinking and old !!!

I, Princess Princess, demand to be treated the way i was named !! Period !!

Ooo a bird ~*chases after the bird*~ Woof woof woof !!

*******************************************************

Damn this compound is too small for a Princess and that damn Rascal is snoring off like a pig.

Princess Princess does NOT share with a pig and WHY does he get the bigger doggie bowl??

*******************************************************

Paws, checked.

Fur, checked.

Tail, checked.

Rascal, never-ever check.

Good. It's time to present myself to the humans that serve me.

*****************************************************

What? You are seriously not expecting me to eat that filthy ill-odored mush you call dog food.

*****************************************************

Oh doggie crap...I'm on my leash again and that wretched Rascal is running around like the idiot he is.

How the hell can he chow down this bowl of ew-ness?

Oh i forgot, the humans refer to him as the 'vacuum'... whatever it means.

Princess Princess will never back down even if you starve me !!! I will not eat this bowl of crap !!!

Oooh there's doggie crap over there~

*****************************************************

How dare that old human spank my fluffy furry butt !!

Don't they know royalty then they name one !!

All i did was have a taste of that doggie crap lying over there...all alone...fresh out of the...OMFG WHAT AM I THINKING !!!???

******************************************************

Here I am lying on the filthy stinking old tiles with the sizzling afternoon sun heating up the ground while those humans are enjoying the cool floor inside.

How is this fair??

Why is the Princess of Princesses outside with this stupid dumb Rascal that smiles at every single thing??

Screw those humans ! Im getting in !! A Princess's gotta do what a Princess's gotta do !!!

Good thing i keep in shape if not i won't fit through these gaps in the gate.

Ready,

Set, 

JUMP PRINCESS !!! JUMP !!!!

AND I'M IN !!! I MADE IT IN THE HOUSE !!!

Doggie crap, the fat human threw me back out.

Princess Princess will not back down !!!

***********************************************************

Break in #2 was a piece of cake~

Ooo where did all the humans go?

Haha they felt the wrath of Princess and fled~ No one messes with me !!!

What's that delicious aroma i smell coming from beyond the steps-i-shall-not-cross?

I see one of the humans in there. Hey ! Hey human !! *Woof woof*
They ignored me. No one ignores me. Me being ignored is like ignoring Michael Jackson's death !!! Wait, who's this Michael again?

Finally here the human comes....hey put me down !! You horrible filthy human that smells so delicious from that ever-so-mouth-watering smell from that place beyond the steps !!!

At least these humans know one thing to treat a Princess:
A Princess never walks on her own four feet

Does any of you know how heavy the amount of fur i carry? 

It gets even worse when it rains or when i take my baths which comes to my next royal complain.

How dare those humans bath me out in public?? Do they share my humiliation? I guess not or they'd be bathing me in that weird pink room upstairs with water coming out of that funny looking tube.

*****************************************************

Oh great the human just let that stupid Rascal into the house. How 'nice' of them.

ARGHHH !!! GO AWAY YOU STUPID MUTT !!! STOP PUSHING ME AWAY !!! GET YOUR OWN HUMAN TO CARRY YOU !!! *WOOF WOOF !!! WOOF WOOF WOOF !!!*

*****************************************************

Stupid Rascal. Now we're both back outside.

*****************************************************

Human #2 is coming outside.

Normal peasant clothing.

The sun is setting.

Yes ! It's time for my royal walk to greet the other peasant dogs that live beyond the giant old brown gate. Hey! Why is Rascal tagging along? I don't need this mutt to accompany me!

******************************************************
What a lovely day for Princess Princess to go on a stroll.
How do you do old Beagle? Good to see you too young Beagle. 

Ahh the little whatever weird looking dog. How's your day today? Your very hairy looking friend seems good.

*******************************************************

Can this human walk any faster?

My little paws are not built for fast walks.

Mine's are more cute little delicate paws that need loving attention.

And the human doesn't listen to me...stop dragging me will you??

******************************************************

I wonder what my dinner would be for tonight?

Chicken teriyaki cubes?

Seafood gourmet with rice?

Lamb with gravy?

Please don't be that disgusting food you gave me this morning.

Please Rascal, act like you have manners. I don't wanna see you choke on your own food and die in front of me. 


Princess Princess is out for the night.
- Princess

(I know i know...i wasn't as motivated as when i did Rascal's story)

No comments: