Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Should I Do Before 2011?


As some of you know,
I'm reaching the end of my first internship in Protemp.


If you've read my previous few post you'll see how i actually got the job there.
Part of it was funny part of it was a rush.
Click Internship to read the blog.

Anyways, my 5 schoolmates and i are gonna ciao after the 24th of December, Christmas Eve - WTF right~ It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud !! 

*********

Why do i always go out of topic??

*********

On the 17th of December will be my company's annual dinner, and guess what, we interns get to attend it. It'll be held in The Legend Hotel in Kuala Lumpur after work. And the theme is, *Yes we have a theme*, Masquerade/Phantom of the Opera. But the management in  Protemp just wouldn't let us off without embarrassing us before we leave so they planned a little task for us to complete during the dinner night....

We, 6 interns, are required to do a dance performance in front of everybody.
Stop guessing cuz i won't tell.
But we worked our butts of to entertain everyone.
I had a lot of fun learning the moves of this dance with my friends.
There's still 4 days till the 17th so let's see what happens.

Then the next day  on the 18th December, Protemp's having a team building outing to Taman Pertanian/Sky Trek. The last time i was in Taman Pertanian i got lost with my friends and we got soaked by the rain. That was four years ago, this time it better be good.

 This is Sky Trek.
A lot of sky high activities to play.
We had a briefing today in the conference room and it sounded very fun but after seeing the pictures i started to get scared. But Hey~ i survived Taman Negara's 45m Canopy Walk, what's a few flying fox and obstacle course up in the trees? *nervous laugher*

 Then finally the final week in Protemp.
I just can't wait to get over with this internship.
Then on the 24th we interns are gonna celebrate by going to eat Shabu One, steamboat buffet in KL's Lot10. My friend can finally eat her beloved fresh prawns all she wants. LOL~ We had this plan from the start of our internship and in 10 days time we can finally realize it. ^^

 Then after that i have plans with my high school friends in TGI Fridays to celebrate Christmas. We're been celebrating together ever since we graduated high school and this year will be our 3rd year. How fast time has past. Now i don't miss my high school life anymore. I'm gonna miss my college life. 

The final week before 2011, my friend wants to bring me and a couple more to Morib.
 Haha we most probably won't be going to the beach.
Our purpose is to eat delicious seafood in Morib. 
It's been years since i last been to Morib so i'm really looking forward to this short side trip. It'll be nice if we can take a detour and go to Malacca later. ^^ But nah~ Morib is just fine. I'm gonna take tons of pictures again.

And that's how i'm gonna spent my final couple weeks of 2010.
I'll give you a sneak peek of what i'm planning for 2011.
If you read my Bucket List blog, i'm finally gonna achieve my number 1.

 At first i just thought of tagging along with my friend because she got a room in One World Hotel in 1 Utama. At first she got a Twin Deluxe room, then when we went to check in we suddenly got upgraded to Executive Twin Deluxe room on the 23rd floor, the TOP floor with no extra charges because the room we were supposed to get was still occupied. My friend really has a star following her. Room 2309, I loved the bed, the pillow, the shower, the sink, the TV and even the toilet bowl. 

Then the next day i suddenly made up my mind to buy my first concert ticket. My friend said this is a rare concert where 3 K-pop artists join together for a concert and i shouldn't miss it. So alright, i went to the ATM machine and cashed out RM350 to purchase the PLATINUM ZONE in the Rock Zone, free standing.

I still can't believe my first concert is K-pop.
BEAST, 4 MINUTE, G-NA from Cube Entertainment will be my first concert experience and i'm pretty sure i won't be disappointed because I'm very very VERY looking forward to seeing BEAST. ^^


They're really a great group.
Some times i wonder why American artist can't be like K-pop.
Good looks, knows how to act cute and manly, can dance cool dance moves, cool different hair styles, cool MVs, sing absolutely perfect, not too buff not too skinny, abs, and wow just see BEAST and you'll be like me. 



No comments: