Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to 2010 & a Happy New Year for 2011








I seriously don't know what to say other than,

MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
A HAPPY NEW YEAR

(Pictures below does not belong to me)
This year's Christmas night was fun.
My college friends and i just came up with the idea of eating Korean BBQ so we took of at 9pm to Ampang's Korean Town. Another reason was to thank a good friend for driving us to work everyday during our TWO MONTH internship and bearing with our craziness in her car. 
^^ THANK YOU "EX-TAUFU POH" !!!!
I don't have the pictures yet so just bear with my random words.

If you've been to Korean Town then you'd know that there are dozens of Korea restaurants everywhere you turn. We went to the first restaurant on the left in the picture. I've been to that restaurant maybe 3-4 times and it's really not bad. The ajeossi (uncle) there is really friendly and he takes a picture of every customer's table and pastes it on the walls. I actually found my picture of my school friends and i from a year ago on the wall. 

The four of us soh pohs ordered a pork BBQ set and a bottle of Korean beer call Hite. The bottle looks small from here but it's bigger than a 1 liter Coke bottle. Bunch of noisy girls that night~

TAEYANG !!!

It wasn't just beer, they even ordered Korean rice wine called 'makgeolli'.
I didn't like this. For some weird reason it tasted like soy bean.

The drive home was really funny.
Thanks for a great Xmas night girls !!!

No comments: