Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stupid Me


I feel damn stupid for the whole month.
What the hell......
One mistake after another...
Last week I messed up something my friend borrowed me.
Then today i just had to not think thought before opening my mouth.

Maybe i'm getting a little paranoid, but i just can't help feeling there is a negetive feeling around me.
I started to get this feeling last week after my co-worker's birthday party.
And today after lunch it just got worse after i said that stupid sentence.

I thought this year's Christmas was gonna be fine because before this there was some problems when it came close to Christmas at home. There were some issues last time then now i think it settled down. 

Did you know that i used to hate spending Christmas with my family a few years back? 
*Don't jump to conclusion after you've read that.*
There were some issues between my parent when it came to spending Christmas with the whole family and they just let that feeling float around the house. I weren't happy spending time at home for a few Christmases. I just wanted it to end quickly and move on to the new year.

Then this year I'm getting the exact same feeling again and this time it has nothing to do with my family. 
It's me.

I don't know whether i hurt the person's feelings or not when i said that but i'm sorry.
It's a long shot for that person to ever enter my blog but i'm scared to say it out loud.

Felt damn emo the whole day.
Merry Christmas people~

1 comment:

Mei G. said...

Carina~ Don't emo ya! I think you think too much dy~ Although you are kind of blur lately but I will try my best to increase your EQ lvl xD Anyway, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!