Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Hand Experience


Guess where i just came back from?

It's kinda 'jakun' for me, but i just came back from a place where, *touch wood*, lung cancers, thyroid cancer, liver failures, brain damages and possible deaths gather.

Sorry to make it sound so devastating.

I came back from OverTime.
 A senior co-worker of mine from Protemp threw a party in this club today to celebrate her 30th something birthday and she invited almost everyone from the office.

My high school friends have been impatiently wanting to go clubbing since forever but didn't get to because I didn't want to. That was a year plus ago so I don't know if they finally went or not. But tonight was my first time in a club and it was just like how i imagined.
*Don't judge how jakun i am because i know how jakun i am*

It was dark, cold, smokey, loud and even smokier. 
It was just like Free&Easy. The difference is that i didn't get out with fried food smell on me, i had cigarette smell allover me. My soon-to-resign-co-worker pre booked 7 barrels of really strong beer but i only got to sip a couple times because my friend knew about my allergy towards alcohol so she kept taking the mug out of my hands. It really sucks because everyone were drowning themselves in beer and i was drinking my Coke. But thank you because we still got work tomorrow.

So if i were to make a new bucket list, this would be in my list.
I saw a whole different side of one of my friends tonight, it was kinda creepy. 
Yes i know i said creepy. 
Must be the lighting.

Next time i'm gonna test if i really have allergies towards alcohol.


No comments: