Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm SO BACK !!!


I've just returned from Taman Negara, Pahang. 
And words can't describe how glad i am to be out of nature and back to civilization. 
No offense to anyone there.
It's just not the right place for me, or for any of my friends who were also there.

It's all HIS fault.
What the hell was he thinking suggesting Tmn Negara to a bunch of girls.
We should have went to Cameron or Malacca instead.
No wonder all the seniors said the same thing, "You'll hate him after your 1st year".

The bus ride there was totally utterly TORTURE !!!
I puked once after we got down the bus.
When we got to our dorm in Taman Negara, our jaws fell open due to shock.
The toilets were the worst part of it.
NO WATER SUPPLY !!!
We had to walk to the next door Aki Chalets to use their bathroom and it wasn't any better.

I brought my DSLR but didnt use it much because i was lazy to keep it back. 
The food there is alright, the shakes there are refreshing and the restaurants are sea sickening.
All of the restaurants are floating above the river.
So when a boat passes by the whole restaurant starts moving.

I only loved the nights there.
Our first night me and two more friends went outside to sleep for awhile because the room was damn stuffy and full of insects flying/crawling in and out.
The three of us were star gazing under the sky while the other two were in the room.
Outside was way better because of the very very very cold breeze.
It was very very very comfortable...until mosquitoes came biting.


Our second night we had a photoshoot. ^^
I don't know how to explain it here but just wait until my friend uploads the picture we took.
It was sooooo cool !!!
I didn't know "Bulb" mode in cameras could do that.

And then today, we woke up extra early to catch our bus back to Jerantut at 8am.
Reached the traveling agency (NKS) at 9am and waited until 2.45pm for our next bus back to KL.
We were suppose to reach back at 5pm plus but there was a traffic jam and so 5pm became 6.30pm and we still had to sit through 12 station on the LRT back home.

I'll tell you guys about the fun part of my trip when i get the pictures we took.
Tune in Next Time on You-Are-A-Monkey.BlogSpot.Com !!

No comments: