Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trips to here and Trips to there

My first real holiday trip with friends was four years ago during my form four. My club organized a trip to Cameron Highlands. It was a little unorganized bt we did it. Got letters out, permissions, bus, accomodations and people. We planned, we went, and we had fun.

After that i was hype about trips to anywhere.

I have a trip to Taman Negar coming up soon. It's part of my Popular Culture assignment in UCSI.
I wasn't really looking forward to this trip because of the stuffs a lot of people were tellng me about the place. So i wasn't jumping up and down being stupid about a silly trip.


But after a little research here and there, i think it'll be fun.
I like the suspension bridge. It's called a "canopy walk" and about 40+ meters above ground level. Cant wait to try it. And we wont be sleeping in a nice comfy resort. We'll be in a dorm which will only cost about RM10 each person per night i think.

I forgot to mention we're backpacking there.

Other groups are going to Perhentian Island, Cameron, Malacca, Vietnam, Bali, Penang....
I'm pretty sure we're the ONLY group going to the jungle. LOL


We're gonna sit a three hour bus ride then might change bus later and then sit a 20minute boat ride~
I'm still thinking whether i should bring my DSLR or not. I don't want it to drop into the water or get stolen by monkeys.

Gtg to class now~

No comments: