Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What Happened Today


I take back what i said in my previous post i made this morning.
It seems that my wish came true after all ^^
My Philosophy doesn't have to be on Friday because UCSI have not enough classrooms for us to move into so we're stuck with our usual time at Monday & Wednesday at 9.30am. 
I still have to wake up early though.
And my lecturer has a thing for aliens.

My friend just bought herself a laptop not long ago and she brought her baby to Uni today and i saw how to remove the battery of the laptop for the first time. 
Yep first time.

Our class ended at 11am so the six of us went to Secret Recipes for lunch. 
I can call it lunch because some of us practically waited until 12pm sharp to order our food. Secret Recipes had their RM10.00 promotion again and they only start that promotion at 12pm. So we waited while the rest ordered their lasagna, burger and raspberry cheese cake.

While in SR, we cracked so many jokes and it was so noisy i think we just got black listed by SR. I cant say what or who the jokes were about because it might offend some people. But seriously i missed having so much fun with a group of friends. We stayed there from 11-2pm and came up with 4 theories of ways people could die young. 

1. Hiccup 100 times
2. Too much air-con will dry your lungs up
3. Sleep less than 6 hours a day
4. Left handed people dies easily
 
All of these aren't proven so if you are any of the above,
DO NOT PANIC

It was much funnier when we were talking about it.
And me and another friend had Cantonese lesson.
We started yesterday for fun and it was so hilarious.

Went to Journalism class at 3.30 and there were droplets of water falling on my table and book. At 5pm me and two friends walked to PetsMore and saw a really really beautiful white Husky and a mix breed of shih zu and shiba inu. The mix pup looks so much like a teddy bear because of its fur. The workers took it out and we got to pet it. The husky too. Then went to pasar malam to buy makan~





No comments: