Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monstrous Load of Work

I think my brain is having a vacation somewhere all around my head.
Or maybe it got sick of my head and decided to travel down to my ass 
because i cant seem to concentrate on ANY subject this semester.

Why is it doing this me ???
My stupid useless brain !!!
Don't i feed you enough sleep already???
GET TO WORK !!!

I have five subjects this semester and probably only ONE of them is an assignment based subject.
The rest, well, just push me off the 5th floor during finals.
Each subject has one individual and one group assignment.
The individual i might be able to do it but as for the group,
I'm afraid of being a passenger in the team,
Or slowing them down.

Damn my brain for taking a break now
You better freaking climb back to your rightful place before i replace you with AI.

No comments: