Saturday, May 22, 2010

Who will it be?

I was hoping that this year's American Idol winner would be a female.
But after watching the latest episode of American Idol...
I kinda got pulled over to the guys team~
Meaning i want Lee Dewyze to win.

Why if you may ask?

Because he has "Lee" as his name~
Haha that's just part of the reason.
I like Lee's voice better that Crystal.
I just don't feel a spark when Crystal sings unlike Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson.
She's feels kinda rough for my taste.

The winners of AI are in a tie breaker between the guys and the girls.

Season 1, Kelly Clarkson
Season 2, Ruben Studdard
Season 3, Fantasia Berino
Season 4, Carrie Underwood
Season 5, Taylor Hicks
Season 6, Jordin Sparks
Season 7, David Cook
Season 8, Kris Allen

So in this season 9, either Crystal or Lee will break that tie.

Will it be Crystal Bowersox?

Or will it be Lee Dewyze?

I really hope it's Dewyze.
Just watch the video below where he sang 
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen.
Now that gave me chills at the end.
Its was like the ending of the season.
Dewyze you rock !

No comments: