Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weird Dream


This was a funny way to start a new year...
I had my first weird dream last night...
And i don't understand why i dreamed of that person...
*no offense to the person i dreamed*

Ok...i dreamt about Ms Daliza who was my Intro to Advertising lecturer...
It was something about a promise to let her cook in my house for New Year...
A lot of people were around and we were about to leave my house when Ms Daliza was suddenly standing at the front door...
She asked "Eh i thought we're gonna be cooking?"
Then suddenly 1 big rice cooker appeared in between me and her...
You know the kind of rice cooker the "zat fan" use...
The very biiiiig rice cooker enough to feed 100 people...
Yea that just appeared in between us...

And that's no all...
Ms Daliza's hair was....without tudung...
Golden reddish yellowish brown *kinda cool* short and SPIKEY !!!
LIKE THIS !!! With a rice cooker with her~


If it was Mr Ken my Mass Comm lecturer, maybe i would have woken up laughing like mad...but this i woke up feeling awkward ~~"


No comments: