Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Carina ?

Lately im getting a lot of attention from my lecturers...

Good side: Im not invisible
Bad side: I gotta prepare the answers


It's been years since i had this much attention by any teacher or lecturer...

My English teacher in high school LOVED to call me because of someone's big mouth...

So i had to do all her homework she gave fast and correctly...

Because i was 100% sure i was gonna be called...


I didn't mind being called...

I had something to prepare for...

And then i graduated and the attentions stopped...
And now it came back and i was sooo unprepared


My lecturer in WD remembers me...

The first time i was called the first thing i thought was,

"SHIT !!! Why me ??"


Haha~


I was so day dreaming then...

I didn't understand what he asked so i tried to act smart by turning the question back to him...

That didn't work...


Lol~


Even though WD sucks and is freaking bored...
=="
I still gotta study it and past the exam...

Today's class was not bad...

No comments: