Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PLEASE BE TRUE !!!


I can't believe what i just heard outside my house.
My mum and dad were talking to my aunt who came by to borrow our internet line for work and they ended up planning trips together.

That's not the exciting part.
They started to talk about a trip to Penang next month during CNY.
And than out of nowhere...

*inhale*
*exhale*

This is the exciting part.
Penang turned to UK.
UNITED KINGDOM !!!
THE HOME OF SIMON COWELL !!!
THE HOME OF ROBERT PATTINSON !!!

THE FREAKING ANG MO LANG LAND THAT
TOOK OVER THIS STINK HOLE LAND I'M LIVING IN NOW !!!

They sounded really serious about it...
I'm SO going !!!
I don't care if i have classes during those 10 days !!!
Someone please forge my signature and voice and i promise to buy a big present
"MADE IN ENGLAND"
for you !!!!

But then again...my dad likes to say a lot of 'empty words'.

For example 1:
-I think i wanna buy an auto car
-Ok let's buy an auto car
-In the end, manual is cheaper

Example 2:
-I think we should put air con in the house
-Let me ask my friend
-In the end, why wanna waste money? Fan is enough

Example 3:
-Ya ya im going im going
-You all go 1st, i'll come later
-In the end, no time to come because he went to play football

So !!!
I'm putting all my hopes in this !!
My aunt already confirmed about it....
She just went home to tell her hubby about the "trip"

UNITED KINGDOM !!!


No comments: