Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Really Really TRIED !!!


Ok people...i give up.
I tried...
I really really tried...
It seems that 4 days is my limit.

It's official people.
Taylor and Taylor are an item...aren't they cute ^^
Both of them are being called Taylor Squared because they share the same name.



I still cant believe that Taylor Lautner is just 17.
Seriously because my brother's 16 now and he is NO WHERE as mature as Taylor.
And as for me, sadly at the age of 19 soon to be 20, is the age as Taylor Swift,and is ALSO no where as mature as her.

Is it the culture differences or location or up bringing or our DIET???
A lot of Asian people below the age of 20 do still look like they belong in school.
Locked up behind thick steel electric gates until 1.05pm !!!

Ok now i've forgotten the main reason why im doing this post...
Let me get back to you later~


No comments: