Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why?



I feel like blogging...
But i don't have anything in particular to blog about...
Well yea Twilight will always be in my mind...
Why?

Duhh...It's November !!!
Just 1 more week and the wait will be over.
OVER !!!!!
==''
Im getting pumped up for no good reason again...
Malaysia will only get to watch New Moon on the 26th...
So actually its 2 weeks~


You know how frustrating it is when you plan to do something and end up not doing it...
Yeah i hate when it happens to me...
I had my whole semester break all planned out while i was still in class...
But now reaching middle of November...
Im still not doing anything...

L.A.Z.Y
L.A.Z.Y
L.A.Z.Y
L.A.Z.Y
L.A.Z.Y


So much for my new year resolution~


Ohh and i think my circadian rhythm is out of tune...
Circadian rhythm~
I got this from my Psychology class~
Anyways,
Nowadays my sleeping time is at 6-8am and waking time is 3-4pm
Damn how i miss sleeping early...
It's practically torture to lie awake in the dark for hours not being able to sleep...
And everyone keeps asking me why am i still awake~
How the hell am i suppose to answer them??
I can't just touch my pillow and will myself to sleep !!!
I hate that question !!!




No comments: