Friday, November 6, 2009

New "New Moon" Still Pictures and Eclipse






From left, Paul (Alex), Embry (Kiowa), Sam (Spencer)
"Paul: I look good don't i...wanna see me look sexy~?"
"Sam: Shut up Paul !! People would think we're perverts for being half naked in the woods."
"Embry: *thinking to himself* I don't know them~ I don't know them~"

Bella in Italy
"Bella: Damn it where is the darn toilet !!!"

Michael Sheen aka Aro looks really creepy~
"Aro: WTF !!! A bird just crapped on my hand !!!"
"Felix & Edward: =.=''' swt.....don't come near us !!!"


Man oh man oh man~
Eclipse looks so AWESOME !!!
Love the red light of the sun behind the eclipse...
The dark clouds covering it...
Pheww....


Once November 20th is over, the count down for Eclipse will begin.
June 2010 !!!!!
ECLIPSE !!!
BOO BOO STEWART A.K.A SETH CLEARWATER !!!

Boo boo is like the younger version of Taylor.
Seriously


No comments: