Thursday, October 29, 2009

4 Happy Seasons Restaurant


Ok i've decided on one matter that i strongly have thought on to go through with...
I Will Not Post ANYTHING Related to New Moon
UNTIL the Fateful Day it Goes On SCREEN !!!

Pheww...that was hard to type out~

Why ?
Because it's almost time !!!
People should be at home feeling impatient, calming themselves before seeing Taylor Lautner !!!
Sorry Robert~ Taylor wins~
I don't wanna bore my visitors to death about my random blabbering about how much i can't wait for NOVEMBER 20TH !!!! Or izzit 26th in Msia...
Whatever~

So...this time im gonna introduce a cafe~

4 Happy Seasons RestaurantI haven't been here before but i AM planning to go this weekend with some friends.
This cafe is located in Section 5, Wangsa Maju and is decorated based on the 4 different seasons.

If you're thinking of trying out the winter section, better wear long sleeves & pants. But don't worry, my friend said they provide you with jackets if their customers start shivering ^^.

Some bloggers said that they can even see Genting from there.
Ok the outdoors are Summer and Autumn and indoor is obviously Spring and Winter.
The food they serve are the common cafe food~ drinks~ snacks~
~~ i miss Free & Easy

I'll post in my visit to the 4 Happy Seasons next week.
We're going for Winter.
Get ready to freeze.



No comments: