Sunday, August 17, 2008

My So-Called Rival



I got this one friend which i have known for many years.





We meet in primary school (I didn't enjoy my primary school much compared to my high school). We stuck together until high school. She was my best & closes friend and i think she still is my b&c friend because whenever there's some crazy stuff to do in school or outside of school or whatever i wanna do, she's the only friend who steps up and said "OK lets go !!" while my other friends just sits and says "Ermm...nah lets do something else" or "I don't think my mom will let me" OR "I'm lazy".




Almost everything i do, she can do it better than me. Anything. When we reached high school, it started to irritate me but i didn't say anything. As we when on with our lives in high school, it irritated me even more because stuffs i thought i was good at was going her way & not mine. The attention she got from other people were way more than me and she didn't even need to lift a finger to do anything. She's like a magnet at times i hated that. Yes dear reader, you did not read that wrongly, I said "i hated it".

So, I made her into my rival so i can beat her & at the same time helped made sure i study. I was a little of a slob at studies that time. Whenever there's an exam i'd just say "As long i pass it's OK !!" Hahaha...

Anyway, she became my rival. She doesn't know about though. (Readers if now you are thinking WTF/WTH, it's all in the pass and i can't change it so get over it. Whats done is done !!) So i did my best to get back at her and you know what ??? It paid off. Things became better for me (Even though it took a couple years for me to do it but...) and i was happy about it.


No i wasn't jumping here & there cheering


Things are still a little the same for us now. She's in college somewhere else, I'm in college somewhere else. We're still keeping in touch.

She's someone you won't forget that easily.

No comments: