Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Semester Break

My 1st sem break started on the 15th of August and lasted until 1st of September and do you wanna noe what the heck i did for the whole 2 weeks...?? I'll tell ya'.

When the holidays started...the 1st thing i did was...ermm...sleep extra hours...WAKAKAKAKA !!!

Ok ok serious now. My friends wanted to play badminton since we havent played for i dunno how long...so we played badminton during our 1st day...about 2 hours i think... Actually i didnt really played much nor did ivy...we juz play for a while then fooled around... The ones playing was our badminton pros peng & aaron...gerina & celine were there fooling around with us too...
Later we went to fireball to play pool...that was my 2nd time playing and i sure am better than my 1st time...Wakakaka my 1st time i kept missing the ball... Anyway benji was suppose to come by & play but he didnt coz of something came up. Gerina & celine left than later justin came to kacau & play...We left after about 2 hours and went to mamak...

I forgot what i did the other days but it started raining cats & dogs from wednesday so didnt get to go out ... But on friday i asked my high school friend whether they wanna just hangout...go somewhere nearby & minum and catch up on stuffs since all of us were free on that day...but they suggested to go karaoke-ing at Newway...i tried talk my other friends out of it coz i dun really enjoy singing in front of ppl...and wats more is tat they sing chinese song and i dont. I failed to do so so we went to newway...there were funny moment and there were annoying moments...we were supposed to finish at 5 something but nobody came to chase us out so we juz stayed a bit longer...

Still in the 1st week...errrm i went out to eat lunch with my other friend who has some issues...no bigg... Other friends came by later...left at 5something coz started to rain...again...

2nd week...it rained every single day...ohh n my neighbor's house is doing some renovation so from morning 9am until 5pm i can only hear 'DONG DONG DONG' sounds... And i played finish Final Fantasy X again in 1 week...it was raining...nothing else to do...my sleeping time was from 4-6am and i woke up at 3 like tat...and once i slept at 10am...

So tats about it...but i liked the weather...very cooling ^^

No comments: