Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guitars~



What is it with guitars ? Every now and then whenever i see a guitar, i get this itch on my fingers. Its like their telling me to pick the g*d da*n guitar up and strum it. Does every musician get this feeling whenever they see the instrument they play ? Or is it just me ???

I start learning guitar since early this year. Early of March to be exact when my mom said she wanted to buy a new guitar. And when i 'accidentally' dropped it on the floor just 1 hour after we bought it, it cracked. Yes reader. I scarred my mom's brand new guitar for life and she MADE me pay half for it. After that i hogged the guitar all to myself. Creating annoying sounds at 3am. ^^



Before i used to think which stupid idiot came up with such a stupid instrument that just kills your fingers whenever you play it. Previously a few years back before i used to pester my mom to teach me how to play the guitar because i thought i was cool . She said Ok but after 5 minutes i gave up learning and started cursing the 'stupid idiot who created the guitar'.

Now i want to learn how to play. Seriously. No really. Trust me, no game this time. Ok so, now whenever i hear a song that uses guitar, acoustic guitar actually. I look up for the chords and all that on the net. If you were to look into my computer in the 'favorites' tab in I.E. it'll be full of song chords. all of it is actually half baked. I cant play it right. Every time i play it sounds, weird.

Its become my habit now. Every time im in my room i MUST for no reason pick up my guitar. For no reason. Really. Even if i dont feel like playing it i just pick it up and hold it. But of cause i dont just pick it up and hold it and sit down like that doing nothing... I usually do that when i watching my anime ^^ on my laptop. Watching anime is just for my eyes so my hands has nothing to do so i just automatically grab the guitar sitting behind me.


Ok im done with words so im off ( My back is kinda fine now but now its my neck...Damn It !!)

No comments: