Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its Getting Lousy & Torturing to Watch

First of all, the website i used to watch Naruto S. & Bleach all of the damn sudden licensed the anime so i cant watch it there anymore...(crunchyroll) i used to leave comments about the anime in the comment box but since i cant anymore and other places where i watch it cant be commented...here i am blurting everything out...Here it goes :

I am getting very irritated to watch Naruto S. & Bleach anymore. I mean, WTH is wrong with the creator ??? If they dun have anymore ideas then juz finish off the anime and get over it rather than make up a totally utterly ridiculously new chapter about it...and the drawing sucks if compared to when it 1st came out...yeeesh~~

I juz downloaded Naruto S. 68-69 & Bleach 182...and i practically hit my forehead on my table while watching them...i "softly" shouted at my laptop screen complaining about the anime...lame right~ but its better than me thrashing my room coz im disappointed...

Bleach...all of the sudden they junp from 1 part of the story to another totally new story... And i tell you...the new characters are horrible...the old characters look cacat coz of the poor drawings...Same goes with naruto...

I always wondered why...why does always the new enemy is stronger than the previous one...WTH la Juz skip the weak ones & get straight to the BOSS LA DAMMIT !!!

AND IN NARUTO !!! EEEVERY NEW STORY MUZ HAVE SOMEONE WITH THE SAME OLD BACKGROUND STORY WITH NARUTO !!! GET REAL LA !!!

I continue to watch becoz i wanna noe wat happens next...but it torrrrturing to watch juz 1 stupid scene stretched until almost half the episode...This is about everything i wanna blurt out about...

No comments: