Monday, August 11, 2008

Asia to Europe

Its the middle of August now and my bro's been in UK for half a year...(not bragging !!) There are times when he would juz msn us back here. OHH actually the only time he msn's us is when that idiot wants something done for him or if not WE have to msn him.

I dunnoe whether its maturity or what but after my bro graduated from high school and started college in Yelex, he turned from a "Full-time Si Bully who always bullies his siblings 24/7 to a Part-time Si Bully who only bullies when its necessary" Anyway my point is that...he started mental bullying after high school. While he was still in Msia...he always found the wrong time to lecture me about WTH am i gonna do after high school. And everytime he lectured me i showed my "ya lah ya lah ya lah" or "go away la you" or "you SAID that before la...I KNOW la !!" attitude to him. Yes people, it was VERY annoying. Felt like being scolded by an old-man. Wakakaka

A few days after he reached UK, Birmingham - Wolverhampton University. We msn he and he on his webcam and took us on a virtual stroll around the rented house he and his gang of friends stayed in...100pound rent for each person per month i think...

About a month ago i msn him, it was around the time when bad stuffs were happening around the house...he help lift my mood a little...then he went back to being an old man who lectures non stop...through msn...HE LECTURES THROUGH MSN !!! Later or before that he bragged about his new hp he got there...his 50Pound shoes he bought...

Brand name "Elvino" or something...

Even though he says it a 50pound = RM 350 more or less pair of branded shoes...i still think its shoe...A VERY EXPENSIVE PAIR OF STUPID SHOE !!! WTF is he wasting his cash on some more over there ???

Anyway...i found out that someone in college is about 50% more or less like my bro...his attitude is almost the same...the way he talks to me when he is trying to explain something...Yes i noticed...and the way i react to him is EXACTLY HOW I REACT WHENEVER MY BRO DOES THAT TO ME !!! I dunno whether its a good thing or a bad thing...Whatever...

Its good to know that i havent forgotten that feeling of annoyance ^^

I want goodies FROM UK when you come back or whether if you're coming back soon...and no i dont want goodies from KLIA...they suck...MUAHAHAHA !!! Original product from UK. Muahahahaha !!! A car would be nice if you're staying another decade there...or maybe an apartment there would be absolutely great ^^.

No comments: