Saturday, December 17, 2011

My 1st Cheese Burger @ The Bee

Before this is was all chicken, chicken, chicken, pork, chicken chicken burgers.
So I took a step forward today in my foodie world and ordered a cheeseburger for the first time at The Bee in Jaya One - PJ.

I never knew beef patty burgers could taste so juicy !! Before this whenever i taste beef it always leaves a bad after taste in my mouth and sometimes the smell of it just makes me make my face like this - >__<""

This Cheeseburger at The Bee is really worth your money because the patty is almost as thick as your THUMB!!! And when you take your first bite, the meat just melts in your mouth along with the cheese and the more you munch the more juicy it gets. MMMMmm !!! You really can't taste the beefy taste.

I know the fries looks like a typical bunch you can get from McD - BUT NO!!!
You absolutely CANNOT get this from McD because although it may look the same - IT IS NOT THE SAME !!! McD's fries get cold and soggy but here it's fresh out from the fryer and still crunchy crunchy even after you slowly eat the burger.

The cost?
RM15 + 10% tax = RM16.50


To me it's a reasonable price considering it's location in Jaya One -PJ.



Beside the Cheeseburger, my friends had the Club Sandwich with chips, The Bee Burger - thumb size juicy beef patty and lastly Chili Cheese Fries.


If you're ever at Jaya One you better look out for The Bee because it's a must eat location for food lover~

No comments: