Monday, November 28, 2011

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie

(I do not own this picture)
 (This picture i do own)
Have you heard of Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie before?
No not Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie, Ficelle.
They're like a sister branch of each other.

Levain is located in the heart of KL while Ficelle is located in somewhat a quiet secluded area in Taman Danau Desa.

I found out about Ficelle through a friend who happened to be in the area and word started to spread and soon me and my friends were all about wanting to go to Ficelle and we finally did.

(I do not own these two pictures)
 The inside is quiet similar to Levain just without the stone oven but the feeling is warm and homey.
And the breads are all not your typical sugar donuts and sausage buns.

(I own these three pictures)
 My friends and i went there around 7pm so by then the breads weren't so fresh anymore but that's just the outer part. The inside of the buns and pastries were still yummy to eat. And although it was late people still pack the bakery to buy Ficelle's bread.

(I do not own these three pictures)
Places like this normally make their own mushroom soup and boy do they know how to make their customers happy. The texture was thick and creamy and full of chunky mushrooms inside. It was made just nice and wouldn't be too rich to down it. This mushroom soup just topped Samosa's creamy mushroom soup.

A salad? Nope~ This is where you're wrong. 
It a Chicken Lasagna hidden under this forest of vegetables. I guess they knew i haven't been eating my veges lately so they had to make me make up for it. But once you reach the lasagna below, you wouldn't mind downing another forest of vegetables because it's totally worth it.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Mushrooms.
I'm sorry i don't know what to say about it because it was soooo delicious !
I'm a mushroom fan~ what can i say~

 (I own this picture)
Ficelle's pizza is unlike our Pizza Huts or Dominos. The crust is really crusty and the fillings are like an explosion of deliciousness in your mouth. This is a Cheesy Pizza and when i took a bite of the filling, all i could taste was cheese and not the dough. It was delicious as hell but too rich for me. If you're into cheesy food then you should try this when you visit Ficelle.

(I do not own these two pictures)
 (I own this picture)
 Everyone loves dessert.
I don't know anyone who doesn't like dessert because if you don't like sweet, there's always bitter or sour desserts~


Visit Ficelle's Facebook page:

Business Hour:
8.00AM - 9.00PM

Address:
Lot 11-01-12, Jalan 3/109F, Danau Business Centre, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments: