Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just My Luck

A string of bad luck has been happening to me and my friends ever since this month started.
  1. Friend A's car got 'kissed' by another car from behind while it was raining like hell.
  2. Friend B's car's passenger side window got smashed by robbers on a motorcycle.
  3. Friend C got robbed by the robbers on the motorcycle while sitting in Friend B's car.
  4. Friend D's car couldn't start in the morning for work and while driving home one of the tyre got flatten.
  5. On the same day Friend C got robbed, two more friends of Friend C also got robbed  and they were hurt.
And as for me, the week before i started my internship my right knee suddenly started having this very excruciating sharp pain. Couldn't fully bend or straighten without the feeling of a 1000 needles stabbing my knee. I still have the pain but not that bad anymore. And then the day before i started my internship, i sprained my neck muscle and couldn't turn or even nod my head. And then i lost my house keys when i went out with my friends. Next i was driving my dad's newly brought 2nd hand Toyota Unser and the front left tyre just popped while i was driving on the highway - Again. My latest unlucky event was a few ago i lost my parking ticket in Leisure Mall and i had to fork out RM20 just to get my car out. I have never lost my parking ticket before and so coincidentally it got lost while all this other bad luck was happening.

I never believed in karma. 
Do good things and good things shall happen to you,
Do bad things and bad things shall happen to you.

I'm very sure i didn't kill, rob, frame, betray, torture anyone or had a black cat walk pass behind me !!! But i do swear/curse sometimes. You don't think all my cursing and swearing accumulated and had a mega explosion of bad luck do you??

My friend said it's probably because it's the end of the year and all of our bad luck just pours out to make space for some good luck for the new year. 
But seriously, I-HAVE-NEVER-BEEN-SO-UNLUCKY-IN-MY-ENTIRE-LIFE !!!!

Lady of Luck please rid me of my misfortune and grant me a little sunshine of luck for now during this course of two month internship.


No comments: