Monday, September 19, 2011

Untitled

I hate myself for being the way i am

I am a pessimist
A freaking pessimist

I see the worst in someone first before anything else
I often imagine every possible worst case scenario that could happen
I try to avoid any means of making any contact with people from outside my comfort zone

I live in a freaking shell !!!

I panic when i have to something alone outside my bubble
I don't know why but i do and i hate it
Like now i have to find someone to interview regarding an assignment of mine and i'm having a hard time deciding how the hell am i gonna get through it


There are other stuffs with i'm not ready to talk about here cuz who knows who's reading these crappy unedited crap i type.

(Seriously is there anyone really reading this blog??)
(Or is Blogger just crapping about that statistic thingy thing)

I realize my blog isn't something to be proud of anymore after last Saturday's class
My new lecturer of this semester said that people who have blogs are not discipline in their writing because they don't have an editor to edit their work. Blogs are where people type about their emotions, their dates, their party, their dog, their cat and even their annoying little brother. Bloggers just type whatever they want and whenever they want without any restrains. It's all that lecturer's fault I'm feeling this way.

6 comments:

Katariina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katariina said...

(I wrote one thing wrong at my last comment, so I deleted it)
I read your blog~! :)
Umm well, i guess we all are sometimes pessimist. I mean, I'm trying to be positive person, but sometimes it's just impossible.
Aigoo, somehow I agree with your lecturer, in another hand what she/he is speaking isn't f*cking true. I mean, my blog sucks, but still I'm proud of it, cause I'm usually really lazy person, but when it's about my blog I'm just trying my best.
Sorry if you didn't understand something about my comment/this annoys you, I know my english isn't that good..

Unknown said...

Omg there are readers !!! ^^
Thanks for commenting kata~ And nobody's perfect so don't worry about your english cuz mine isnt too~ I saw your blog and its good to meet another B2ST supporter.

Mei G. said...

Don't worry too much Carina. Don't be afraid how people will look at you. Just be yourself and do what you are supposed to do without influence from others.

I used to be like you long time ago but somehow maybe because I learnt to be independent throughout my years so now I don't freaking care how people look at me.

I realized it quite slow compared to my friends from the same age group but at least I found my real self during that long long journey.

And I think you wouldn't believe it. But its the truth. I was wearing a freaking mask all the time during the 3 freaking years in my senior high school.

My reason for hating to change to a new schools.

And you can ask my lil. sis... how am I now compared to myself 6 years ago. You will be surprised.

Miamy, said...

Hey, don't be so discouraged with your lecturer's words! I do visit your bloggie now and then. :)

I think blogs are just an alternative platform for people to voice out their thoughts and opinions. He may say that because he is a journalist. Or an editor. Or whatever profession he is doing right now. Some people like us, do not have the privilege to become one and thus, social media became a really important alternative.

I think the most important quality a journalist needs to have is courage. He/she needs to be brave enough to just write, about truth and whatnot. Journalism can mean so many things to different people. One thing so powerful about words is that, they can make or break something or someone.

Choki Choki said...

see Carebare

you're receiving so much love from fiends