Monday, October 3, 2011

Koreans and Malaysia


I've always been a western celebrity fan.
Even when my school friends were talking about SHE, JayChou, LeeHom, and whoever from Taiwan, i stayed loyal to my Spice Girls, BackStreetBoys, N Sycn', WestLife and all that until I went to UCSI. From then it was all about TVXQ, B2ST, 2AM, 2PM, SHINee, BigBang......

You wanna know what the bummer was?
The Korean Music Wave in Malaysia just past and i wasn't there.
I'm sort of glad i didn't go, I'm disappointed very little singers came to Malaysia's Korean Music Wave. FT Island, GD & TOP, SeungRi, 4Minute, TeenTop, U-KISS, and Park JungMin was there but when i watched Bangkok's Korean Music Wave...almost every group was there except JYJ. Disappointed.

Now let's forget about the past, 2PM is coming to Malaysia for their 'Hands Up' Asia Tour in November.
Let's see...the cheapest ticket is RM188 and the most expensive is RM688... =.=""
Ok moving on...

2AM also has news about Malaysia.
They won't physically be here *crying...Seulong...crying * but their 1st 3D Korea Concert Movie will be in Malaysia THIS OCTOBER !!! You know like the Disney Jonas Brother's 3D concert? 2AM's doing the same thing. I hope Seulong rips his shirt and then the 3D effects will just make him look better~ 


Enough with events that i most probably have 50% chances of going.
This is an event that i've already confirmed i'll be there.
Do you know the Jung Sungha the child guitar prodigy in Youtube?
Yes that 16 year old kid is coming to Malaysia as well and he won't just be in Malaysia, he will be in UCSI !!! My University !!! Last year David Choi from US came to UCSI and now Sungha... Im so sorry i've been looking down on my own Uni~ Lol


 Click the picture above to watch him play Pirates of the Caribbean
Click the picture below to watch him play MJ's Beat It
The real reason of me buying his ticket to his performance is because i'm curious. I watch his videos and i can't believe his guitar skills. One of his earlier video was about 5 years ago which makes him only 10 years old at that time and his guitar finger picking skills was out of this planet.

I've two months to wait for him to arrive at UCSI.
I'm pretty sure UCSI's gonna be jam packed with outsiders.
But what do i care~ i have a ticket in~

No comments: