Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yummy Pasta Mania


I'm well aware that every KL person knows about the famous Sungei Wang at Star Hill. I used to go there a lot and ever since Sungei Wang renovated their 3rd floor into a food district, everyone seems to just notice the restaurant T-Bowl once you step foot on that floor.

I don't think many realize that there are other restaurants worth trying out that has an appropriate price with no taxes !

I'm talking about Pasta Mania. An Italian restaurant. Its a single lot just a couple shops to the left from T-Bowl. The first time i went there i was skeptical of the place because i assume the portion is gonna be small and taste bad because i've never heard of Pasta Mania before. I was damn wrong about my assumption because it was so yummilicious !!!

Aglio-Olio
Their pastas are simply irresistible.
Generously creamy and you won't feel sick of the texture.
Fish Risotto - Buttery creamy risotto with a palm size dory fish.
The portion is just right, not too much and not too stingy. 


Coffee Creme Brulee
The most delicious dessert i have ever tasted in my entire life
And i HATE coffee !!

I would have posted more pictures of Pasta Mania's dishes but i couldn't find the pictures of my few previous visits there so my most recent one would have to do.
Their Mushroom Soup...Mmm
Their Chocolate Mousse...Mmm
Their Spaghetti Carbonara...Mmm
Their Al-Fungi...Mmm
Their Marinara...Mmm

Seriously if you ever wanna grab a bite and you see T-Bowl, turn to your left and keep walking until see an Italian decorated restaurant. 



No comments: