Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awesomeness of Android

My luck definitely sucks when it comes to buying a new handphone.
Remember my post about Nokia C6?
I bought it and it lasted for three months and the touch screen died on me.
I was frustrated as hell !!!
I wanted to throw the bloody block of shit and see it smashed to smithereens !
But which dumbass would burn away the money used to buy it??

Behold - Android
 I was torn between two handphone choices when i went to trade in that block of shit.
Sony Vivas & Sony Xperia 8
Getting SE X8 was smartest handphone choice i have ever made in my entire string of bad luck with these damn-human-dependent-gadgets.

I'm just lovin' this phone now.
No problems at all unless you count the time when i downloaded something and it screwed up my phone's systems a little and caused me to cannot receive SMSes.
And i didn't know how to format my phone !
I was stuck unable to SMS for almost two weeks !!
Do you know how sad that is?
 
The shop i bought it from doesn't have a fix time when it opens and i didn't have the time to go there. Luckily i was chatting with a friend and he helped me reset my phone. How? 
 
He GOOGLED IT !!!
I got a slap in the face because the reset button was right in front of me the whole time.

Other than that it's full of AWESOMENESS !!!
SCREW YOU IPHONE !!!

No comments: