Saturday, January 8, 2011

Slow but not so steady


I feel like it's a slow month
There's just nothing to do besides study and hangout
I don't even have a topic to talk about here
The title 'Slow but not so steady' just refers to my money that's slowly going out but not much being saved
Last month i came up with this brilliant plan on how to make money and enjoy my youth at the same time
But that "PLAN" just went off with the wind
Nothing is being done
I'm being lazy again
I gotta do something

My room's a mess 
My car isn't around now
I haven't bought anything for CNY
I wanna buy my new phone but i'm stalling
Haven't even lost any weight, yes weight
 CNY's next month so everyone needs to shed some weight to look good in front of all our blabber mouth uncle and aunts and grandparents


No comments: